Viewing Agendas and Minutes
(including supporting documents) from July 2019 - follow this link to our new Documents page
Air Quality in Lyndhurst
Are you concerned about air quality in Lyndhurst?
This mainly concerns the levels of pollution in the High Street although there are other sites around the village where air quality levels can be highlighted.
We are awaiting new information from NFDC who conduct the checks but the link below will take you to the results of real time analyser in the High Street.
This is situated almost opposite out offices at 13 High Street.
About Lyndhurst and the Parish Council
We are a vibrant and approachable Parish Council situated in the "capital" of the New Forest - one of the most beautiful parts of United Kingdom.
The village of Lyndhurst has excellent shopping facilities that cater for day to day needs as well as the frequent tourists who visit the region.
For the sporting enthusiast, there is an 18-hole golf course and we are surrounded by miles of open forest land for the peaceful enjoyment of walkers, horse riders and cyclists (Countryside Codes permitting).
New Forest Bike Project CIC
New Forest Bike Project is a social enterprise and registered Community Interest Company (CIC number 10327640) which takes in unwanted bicycles and then repairs, restores and relocates them, supporting local disadvantaged people.
Lyndhurst Park Hotel – Planning Appeal Public Inquiry
Update - 21 December 2018
The planning appeal has been withdrawn
No. 17/00732 - Lyndhurst Park Hotel, 78 High Street, Lyndhurst, SO43 7NL
"It's so comforting to know you can phone and talk to somebody."
Silver Line Helpline Caller
information | friendship | advice
The only national, free and confidential helpline for older people
open every single day and night
0800 4 70 80 90
- 17 - 12 - Planning
Latest Beat Report
Please come and meet us, in January 2020 we will be at –
- The Community café in Minstead Church on Thursday 16th January at 2pm.
- St Michael and All Angels Church in Lyndhurst on Sunday 19th January at 10.30am.
- Colbury Parish Church on Deer Leap Lane on Sunday 19th January at 11.30am.
- The Tip, Leaf and Bean café in the New Forest Heritage Centre in Lyndhurst on Sunday 26th January at 10am.
- Lyndhurst Roman Catholic Church on Empress Road on Sunday 26th January at 10.00am
- Lyndhurst Baptist Church in Lyndhurst on Sunday 26th January at middayWe will also be holding an online Beat Surgery at 6.30pm on Tuesday 14th January 2020. Just go to our Facebook page NEW FOREST HEART COPS and you’ll be able to ask us questions without leaving the house.
Latest Clerk's Corner
Interest and Information
Irresponsible and dangerous drink and drug drivers are to be targeted in a month-long campaign against the destruction and distress caused by collisions involving those under the influence.